Hong Kong - Shanghai
Huge Network Of Flights
Travel in 16 countries
Cover whole world
Hong Kong - Shanghai
Get flights from Hong Kong to Shanghai at the best price ever with The Flights Desk.
|Most Popular Month||January|
|Best Day to Fly||Tuesday|
|Most Popular Route||HKG - PVG|
|Duration from direct flight||2 hrs 51 mins (average)|
Projected Monthly Fare Graph
Projected Weather Graph
Flight information Hong Kong to Shanghai
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 779 miles
Most popular airline last month
Shanghai Pu Dong
Tips and Tricks to Get Better Fares on Hong Kong to Shanghai Flights
If you are planning to travel from Hong Kong to Shanghai, you will need to read these tricks for once in order to book your flights at the cheapest rates. For your information, the cheapest flights from Hong Kong to Shanghai was found 53 days before the departure day (approx.)
- To book your flights at cheapest, try and book at least 3 weeks before your departure date
- If possible, try and book evening flights. The morning departure is said to be 27% cheaper than an evening departure for this route.
- You will get the best prices on this route if you book your flight for Tuesday.
Did You Know?
French architect Paul Andreu curated the Shanghai’s Pudong International Airport to actually resemble a seagull in flight. It is also a stop on the World’s fastest train.
Shanghai being China’s largest city in the world in terms of the population under the city area resides more than 23 million people. Though Shanghai is said to be the engine room of the nation’s economy, this is not a dry destination. Shanghai has several exciting sightseeing options for travelers. Despite having such a huge population, this city has attractions and places with a very strong history and heritage for its visitors. One of the world’s busiest container ports thanks to its position at the mouth of River Yangtze.
Some Popular Places to Visit
- The Bund (Wai Tan)
- Shanghai Tower
- Oriental Pearl Tower (Dongfang Mingzhu)
- Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
- Former French Concession
- Shanghai World Financial Center
- Huangpu River
- South Bund Soft Spinning Material Market
- Shanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)
- Jade Buddha Temple
There are two airports in Shanghai
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport
There are almost 8 airlines offering direct flights on this route.
There are nearly 260 flights per week from Hong Kong to Shanghai International.
The flights on this route are normally on time.