You can identify the company that hosts a particular Service and is responsible for your information under this Policy here. Being one of the world’s leading travel search engine, TheFlightsDesk connects travellers with travel services and products offered by third parties, such as flights.
For more information about the data we share with third parties and the recipients of such information, please refer to the We Share Your Information section of this Policy. Please note that this Policy does not otherwise cover the use of personal information by third parties or their services, and we do not take responsibility for their privacy practices. If you find any kind of breach of this policy, we will offer you a penalty amount of $10000.
You may have certain rights or choices that relate to your personal information, including choices about how we share your personal information with others. For more information, please refer to the Your Choices and Rights section of this Policy.
|Information We Collect and Use||
Social media data
Reviews you submit
Content you publish
Photos of you
Communications you send us
|How We Use Your Information?||
Provide the best services
Authenticate your credentials while you log in
Showcasing your bookings clearly
Crystal clear communication
Operate and develop
Sending deals and offers to the respected contacts
|How We Share Your Information?||
With travel partners
With our group of companies
With business partners
|How We Store and Protect Your Information?||
Maintain logs and business records for analysis
Comply with record retention requirements under the law
Deal with any complaints regarding the Services
Comply with our legal obligations, protect or defend our rights
resolve disputes and enforce our contracts
|Changes to This Policy||These policies can be changed or modified with time and have a limited existence. We will update our policies when needed.|
In order to plan your perfect vacation, we need to learn about you and your interests to match you with a travel specialist best suited to your needs. TheFlightsDesk adheres to strict guidelines to protect your privacy and security throughout our planning process. Not only does TheFlightsDesk strive to collect, use and disclose personal information in a manner consistent with the laws of the countries in which it does business, but it also has a tradition of upholding the highest ethical standards in its business practices. Our policy is as follows:
Name, contact information, and interests
When you provide us with your personal information and interests, we go to great lengths to match that with the expertise of a personalized TheFlightsDesk consultant. You will be able to indicate the method of contact – phone, email, personal meeting, etc. and rest assured knowing we don’t share that info with anyone in any respect.
Your personal information
TheFlightsDesk will not sell or provide your information or identity to any other organizations. We work with travel partners who might want to provide you offers, products and services that you just have shown interest in or need to send you info once you’ve booked a vacation, however, your name and phone can always reside in our database and will not be transferred, traded or sold to a different organization at any time. You will have the ability to opt-out of further communications from us or our partners in any manner.
Cookies are a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. This information is anonymous and provides us with general metrics and web traffic such as the number, frequency, and duration of visitors to our web pages. This information is beneficial in ways that to enhance the content and navigational tools of our website and is never released publically or provided to any third party for any reason. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer not to accept cookies you can adjust your settings in your browser.
Data collection and processing
To complete a quote request, we need to store and process the personal information submitted in the form. We take precautions to ensure your data is protected and never shared. If you sign up for our mail list program while requesting a quote or through another form on our website, we may use the information collected to send you customized content in the form of emails and online advertising. You can change your communication settings at any time by clicking on an unsubscribe link in any of our marketing emails.
Links to third-party sites
TheFlightsDesk site may contain links to third-party websites or partner resources. These linked sites are not under the control of TheFlightsDesk and TheFlightsDesk is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. TheFlightsDesk is providing these links only as a convenience and customer resource, and the inclusion of a link does not imply a referral to or an endorsement of the linked site by TheFlightsDesk.
Disclaimer regarding third-party sites
TheFlightsDesk makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any third-party goods, services or products or any third-party website, which you may access through TheFlightsDesk websites. When you access a non-TheFlightsDesk website you understand and acknowledge that it is independent of TheFlightsDesk and TheFlightsDesk has no control over or responsibility for the content on or the availability of that website. You further acknowledge and agree that TheFlightsDesk shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such content, goods, services or products available on or through any such non-TheFlightsDesk website or resource.
Most of the airline tickets are non-refundable. If you don't receive an email with e-Ticket information, please contact us or call us on our Customer Support (as mentioned below) to get the E-Ticket. Kindly read the terms and conditions mentioned below
- Tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable, and name changes are not permitted.
- Date, name and routing changes will be subject to airline penalty and fare difference if any.
- Review traveller (s) name and flight details as U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) secure flight program now mandate all traveller (s) to provide the date of birth and gender as in the passport or government-issued photo id.
- Federal law forbids the carriage of hazardous materials aboard aircraft in your luggage on your person.
- Fares might vary until tickets are issued.
- There is no fee to cancel a flight ticketed within 12 hours of initial purchase.
- Beyond 24 hours of initial purchase flight booking must be cancelled prior to scheduled departure time to retain ticket value for one year from the initial purchase date less applicable cancellation fee. If not cancelled re-booking is not permitted and the ticket has no value.
- For travel within Canada, bookings need to be cancelled the same day before midnight.
- The ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show. Waived for the death of passenger or family member.
- For Frontier airline change & cancellation fee is $99 per person and future credit must be used within 90 days from the date of cancellation.
- For Spirit airline change & cancellation fee is $120 per person and future credit must be used within 60 days from the date of cancellation.
- For all other domestic airlines (within the USA) date change charge is USD 200.00 for re-issuance/re-validation per person and fare difference if applicable.
- For international airlines date, change charge is USD 300.00 for re-issuance/re-validation per person and fare difference if applicable.
- To avoid the surcharge, your credit/debit card may be billed in multiple charges not exceeding the total amount mentioned above. The split charge may show arc taxes piano agent fees.
- Refunds are credited back to the original method of payment or customers will receive a check in the email.
- Routing change will be subject to airline policy.
- Entry visa/transit visa can be found on www.travel.state.gov
- 2 Hours early check-in is required for domestic travel.
- 3 Hours early check-in is required for international travel.
- For international travel, the passport should be valid for at least 6 months.
- By replying to this email, you agree to the terms and conditions mentioned above and will not dispute this transaction in future.
- It is advised to contact TheFlightsDesk.com for any other query and concern at 1-888-800-5475
Note: These Privacy Policies are subjected to change periodically, we will be modifying it here from time to time.