New York – Tokyo
Huge Network Of Flights
Travel in 16 countries
Cover whole world
New York – Tokyo
Get flights from New York to Tokyo at the best price ever with TheFlightsDesk.
|Most Popular Month||June|
|Best Day to Fly||Friday or Saturday|
|Most Popular Route||EWR – HND|
|Most Famous Airport||Tokyo Haneda International Airport|
|Duration from direct flight||14 hrs 15 mins (average)|
Projected Monthly Fare Graph
Projected Weather Graph
Flight information New York to Tokyo
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average Flight time, Total distance 6729 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Tokyo Narita and Tokyo Haneda
Tricks and Tips to get the cheapest flights on this route
Are you searching for a cheap flight? These following facts and data would help you to find the most affordable flight from New York to Tokyo.
- The best time to book the cheapest flight is approximately 29 days prior to the departure date.
- To buy flights at a below-average price, book your tickets at least 2 weeks prior to the departure date.
- April is the cheapest month for flying. May, June, and July is the high flying season.
- On Average, morning departure is 35% cheaper than an evening flight.
- The cheapest flight route between the cities is JFK - NRT New York John F Kennedy Intl - Tokyo Narita.
Did You Know
Japanese are so proud of their toilets that they have a gallery dedicated to Japanese toilets at the Narita International Airport.
Tokyo- the capital of the land of the rising sun- Japan is perhaps one of the few places where tradition meets modernity effortlessly. The city is the political, economic, and financial powerhouse of Japan which showcases the dazzling glimpses of Japanese’s true eastern culture. The Greater Tokyo Area is the home of the world’s most populous metropolitan area and hosts the seat of the Emperor of Japan. The unique city layout of Tokyo is known as a ‘metropolitan prefecture’ which is divided into 23 zones and governed as an individual city. The city skyline is decorated with marvelous infrastructure which showcases the style of the post-World War era.
Places to Visit in Tokyo
- Tokyo Imperial Palace
- Tokyo Skytree
- Tokyo Tower
- Ginza District: Shop 'til you Drop
- The Sensō-ji Temple
- National Museum of Nature and Science
- Ueno Park and Zoo
- National Museum of Western Art
- The Kabuki-za Theatre, Ginza
- The National Art Center
There are two major airports located in Tokyo:
Narita International Airport
Tokyo Haneda International Airport
There are 6 airlines operates 126 non-stop flights between New York and Tokyo weekly, averaging 18 daily.
These following airlines fly more frequently in this route:
- China Eastern
- Air China
- Air Canada
- Cathay Pacific
Delta is the most reliable airline which flies often on this route.