Flights to Honolulu
Experience the beautiful city Honolulu – Flights to Honolulu Now!
Honolulu is the capital and largest city of Hawaii which is located in Pacific Ocean, situated along the southeast coast of the island of Oahu. It is Hawaii's main gateway to the world. Honolulu is known as the cosmopolitan capital city. You’ll find here everything from historic landmarks to fine dining, nightlife to world-class shopping.
Honolulu is also best known for international business, finance, hospitality, and military defense in both the state and ocean. Oahu (Honolulu) is the cheapest airport to fly to Hawaii. Honolulu is also ranked as one of the safest U.S. cities.
Explore the beautiful city of Hawaii, Honolulu. Book your flights to Honolulu at best prices:
Are you planning to visit Honolulu? Book flights to Honolulu? We know how to travel the best and within a budget. Here you will easily find all the necessary details regarding bookings cheap flights to Honolulu, Best places to visit, where to stay, best prices and discounts.
Things one must experience at Honolulu:
- Walk at Waikiki Beach
- Visit Pearl Harbor.
- Hike to Waimea Waterfall.
- Take a walk up to Diamond Head.
- Snorkel in Hanauma Bay.
- Beat the heat with Hawaiian shave ice at Waiola.
- Learn about the historical residence of Hawaii’s monarchy, Iolani Palace.
- Get a deep understanding about Hawaiian and Polynesian arts and cultures at the Bishop Museum.
- Shop at KCC Farmers’ Market, Honolulu’s weekend market
- Visit Honolulu zoo
- Shop at four-level shopping mall, Ala Moana Center.
- Enjoy a cultural meal at Diamond Head luau
Best weather in Honolulu can be experienced in the months of mid-April to early June or between September to mid-December. At this time travellers will also experience fewer crowds and fair prices for flights and room rates.
If you are planning to visit Honolulu this is the best time to book your flights to Honolulu, for more details keep reading.
Best departing flights to Honolulu:
There are 21 airlines connecting Honolulu to airports around the world, out of which Hawaiian Airlines and Southwest Airlines are the most popular airlines that are preffered by most of the travellers and that offers comfortable affordable flights to Honolulu.
Airlines that fly directly to Honolulu International are Delta, Singapore Airlines, KLM, Air New Zealand, GOL Linhas Aéreas, Thai Airways, Copa and Air Japan.
Few other Airlines options to book flight to Honolulu are as below:
Alaska Airlines flights
Air Canada flights
American Airlines flights
Mokulele Airlines flights
Hawaiian Airlines flights
Air Asia flights
Asiana Airlines flights
Air China flights
China Eastern flights
Ana (All Nippon Airways) flights
China Airlines flights
Air Asia X flights
Korean Air flights
How to find cheap flights to Honolulu? Want to book flights to Honolulu at an attractive price?
Here are some tips that might help you to book cheap flights to Honolulu:
- The earlier we book a flight ticket, the best price we get. It is best to book your tickets three or four months prior your departure. Fares are usually more expensive just prior to the departure date.
- Using a flight search engine is a great way to find flights at cheap rates.
- Keep a check on the prices of flight tickets three-four days before or after the travel date you planned, the prices difference may be fairly large.
- Mostly the charges for weekend flights are higher as compared to weekdays.
- Should regularly check the carriers options, it might be time consuming but might help to fly cheap.
- Also, subscribe to flights newsletters. They will directly provide all the information regarding all the discounted rates and specialty offers to your mailbox.
- We should always compare the prices of different airlines.
- Non-stops flights are more convenient but you can sometimes find better deals on connecting flights. There are great deals on connecting flights. Always compare the price of a non-stop flight with a connecting flight before booking.
Best time to book flights to Honolulu?
There is as such no fixed time to be called as the best time, rates for flight tickets can suddenly increase or decrease. Comparably flight tickets in January, November and December are expensive as compared to other months. If you want to fly during Holidays or during peak season you should purchase flight tickets two months prior to save money. It is also said the best time to book a flight is Tuesday, 3 p.m. eastern time. Flying on weekdays is usually cheaper than weekends.
In which month will you find “Cheap flights to Honolulu”?
Tickets for flights to Honolulu are comparatively cheap in the month of August.
Best Time and Day to Fly?
We can say cheap time to travel is when most people don’t want to fly, such as dawn, overnight or flights during the lunch or dinner hour. Ticket prices are less at that time. Cheapest days to fly are Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday.
Shortest flights to Honolulu?
If you are flying from Sacramento, San Francisco or San Jose, a direct flight to Honolulu will take about five hours and 40 minutes. If you are flying from Los Angeles is only 10 minutes longer, i.e., five hours and 50 minutes.
Longest flights to Honolulu?
Boston to Honolulu is the longest domestic flights that operates 5 days a week. The route is 5,095 miles long and takes around 11 hours to Honolulu and 10 hours returning eastbound.
New York to Honolulu. This route is slightly shorter at 4,983 miles.
United Airlines also operates nonstop flight from Newark to Honolulu.
Most popular routes for flights to Honolulu are:
Flights from Lax to Honolulu:
There are many airlines which fly from Lax to Honolulu but American Airlines flies most frequently from Los Angeles to Honolulu. Major Airline, Endeavor Airlines are also considered to be popular airlines to fly from Lax to Honolulu.
Few other airlines which offer non-stop flights from Lax to Honolulu are:
- Hawaiian Airlines.
- United Airlines.
- Delta Airlines.
A flight from Lax to Honolulu takes about 5 hours 30 minutes to reach your destination.
Want to save some money on your trip?
Flying to Honolulu on Tuesdays and Wednesdays are considered to be the cheapest.
A one way non-stop flight from Lax to Honolulu costs around ₹ 15000 but if you book your tickets three months prior your date of departure you can save up to 50% of your money on flight tickets.
Honolulu to maui flights
What is better than planning a calming vacation to Maui?
Maui, the second largest Hawaiian island also known as “The Valley Isle”.
The island adored for its world-famous beaches, the sacred Iao Valley, views of migrating humpback whales (during winter months), farm-to-table cuisine and the magnificent sunrise and sunset from Haleakala. Maui welcomes 3 million tourists each year.
Want to explore the beauty of Maui, Book your flights now?
If you just want to get a flavor of Maui, two to three days are enough but it is recommended to at least stay for one week in order to experience all the beauty that Maui has to offer. A vacation to Maui for one person usually costs around $1,508 for a week.
Best time to visit Maui, The valley Isle?
The best months to experience the beauty of Maui April, May and from September to November. You will experience pleasant weather here at this time without the high rates and heavy crowds.
Book Honolulu to Maui flights?
Kahului Airport is the primary airport on the island of Maui. Oahu (Honolulu) and Maui (Kahului) tend to be the two cheapest Hawaiian airports to fly into from the continental United States. The two airways which fly most frequently from Honolulu to Maui are Go! Airlines and Hawaiian Airlines. It takes around 40 minutes from Honolulu to Maui flights to reach the landing point. They are usually direct flights.
Fares for air tickets to Maui are slightly expensive on weekends rather than weekdays.
Flights from honolulu to Seattle
Travel to Seattle, the largest city in both the state of Washington and the Pacific Northwest region of North America.
Seattle is a seaport city on the West Coast of the United States. It is known to be the seat of the King County, Washington. Seattle’s population stands at 3.98 million, making it the 15th-largest in the United States. More than 40 million travellers visit Seattle.
Things to explore in Seattle are:
- Gasworks Parks.
- Seattle Art Museum is perfect for a half day trip to cherish art.
- Fireworks at the Space Needle
- Snoqualmie Falls, it is 40 minutes outside Seattle but must visit for a day trip.
- Roller bladers in Greenlake
- Pikes Place Market sign in Seattle.
- The Boatyard Inn in Langley on Whidbey Island.
- Greenlake- You can either rent a paddleboat, canoe or just take a long walk around the Greenlake. It is one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in Seattle.
What is the best month to travel Seattle?
The best weather in Seattle can be experienced from late June to early September. July and August are the busiest months when you experience crowded hotels and restaurants. The best time to visit Seattle is May, June, September and October. It usually has nice weather and fewer tourists in these months.
Book flights from Honolulu to Seattle?
Flights from Honolulu to Seattle charge around 20k but if you book your flights from Honolulu to Seattle three months prior then you will pay around 30% less on tickets.
Yes, there are non-stop flights from Honolulu to Seattle:
- Alaska Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Hawaiian Airlines
It takes around 5 hours and 30 minutes to reach Seattle from Honolulu.